This is a Roleplaying Site
Hello Guest, please sign in if you wish to enjoy this site. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest, please sign in if you wish to enjoy this site. (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Random.

You are not connected. Please login or register

< Sanity's Question >

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1< Sanity's Question > Empty < Sanity's Question > Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

I'd give a plot, but it would be branched out into sub-plots.
And I have a Writer's Block.

So, here is our theme song:

Rules
The same old things.
We should know them.

F o r m s
Staff
Code:
Name:
Position:
Appearance:
Crush:
Significant Other:

Patients
Code:
Name:
Condition:
Appearance:
Crush:
Significant Other:

Last edited by Trick on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://aroleplayingsite.rpg-board.net

2< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

Directors
Head
Corona Zibal
Secondary
Archangel Bios
~+~

Nurses
Head
Alexis Kinsey
Other
Damosel Weller
Anastasia Simmons

~+~
Other Staff
Aids

Wardens
~+~

Patients
Acutes
Those who can be cured.
Kratos Claire
Majora Grimmsworth
Chronics
Those who cannot be cured.
Carnage
Renea Wolff
Ash Simons
Alec Price
Renight Phantom

Last edited by Trick on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

3< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

Name:
Corona Zibal
Years Working at the Facility:
2 Years, 8 Months.
Position:
Director
Appearance:
He's a rather tall male with tanned skin, that of a Cherokee Native American. Though, he is only half, and slightly paler than his brothers and sisters of the tribe. He has long, silky black hair that falls to his waist. His eyes are brown, ringed with orange. They have flecks of amber within their depths. Around his wrist he has a wolf tooth for a charm on his bracelet. He also wears the tooth as an earring.
Crush:
None
Significant Other:
None

Name:
Alexis Kinsey
A few months.
Position:
Head Nurse
Appearance:
Kinsey has long red hair, usually covering one eye. Her eyes range from amber to dark brown, depending on the lighting. She has rather large breasts, safe to assume somewhere in the D's, possibly more. Her skin is pale, but it has a faint tan to it from her former job as a prison guard.
Crush:
None
Significant Other:
None

Name:
Sivain Oide
3 Years
Position:
Nurse
Appearance:
Sivain has a beautiful figure. Everything flows when it comes to her build, curves and all. She has pale, ivory-ish skin from her Greek origins. Her eyes are a purple-gray color. Her hair, cut short except for an area by her shoulder, is brown. The area that is longer is bound by a white ribbon. She wears a golden locket around her neck. Seems to have the faint scent of alcohol about her while on duty.
Crush:
None
Significant Other:
None

Name:
Damosel Weller
2 months.
Position:
Nurse
Appearance:
Damosel is a pale female. She looks as though she has never seen the sun. Her eyes are a beautiful crystal blue. Her hair is a silky bleach blonde, not dyed in any way. She has a tattoo of a lotus on her right ankle and a few scars on her back. She also has faint bruises on her wrist.
Crush:
None
Significant Other:
None

Name:
Frith "Carnage" Quarantine
Years Stayed at the Facility:
On and off for about 6-7 years.
Condition:
Chronic
Appearance:
Carnage is a pale male, almost like a vampire. He has black hair that was long ago cut short. His hair is styled like Noctis from the Final Fantasy series. His eyes are a blood red, always filled with hunger. He has sharp white teeth, almost more beast than human.
Crush:
None
Significant Other:
None

Name:
Renea Wolff
Years Stayed at the Facility:
1 Year.
Condition:
Chronic
Appearance:
Renea, like Sivain, is physically attractive to where everything flows together. Her hair is elbow-length and brown, with neon blue streaks around her face. Her ears and tail are that of a fox, but unique in appearance. Her ears, for starters, are sandy brown with brown tips. Her tail, on the other hand, is also sandy brown. However, her tail has a white tip and between the tip color and base color, there is a brown zigzagging line to separate the two. Her eyes are another unique feature, being China blue. She wears a blue crystal around her neck.
Crush:
None
Significant Other:
None

Last edited by Trick on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

4< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Name: Archangel Bios
Years Working at the Facility: 5
Position: Secondary Director
Appearance: A man that has short, white hair and grey eyes. He has fairly pale skin and a smooth face. He has a more lightly muscled body. He often wears white. He is quite tall, being 6'0" and weighing about 147 pounds.
Crush: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Name: Anastasia Olyvia Simmons
Years Working at the Facility: 3
Position: Nurse
Appearance: A cute, beautiful and busty female that always seem to have something seductive about her when she doesn't mean to. She has long, waist-length hair that curls softly as it descends. Anastasia has soft skin and a beauty mark beneath her left eye. She stands at 5'4", weighing 120 pounds.

Name: Ash Ophyr Simons
Years Stayed at the Facility: He's been admitted for only months now.
Condition: Chronic
Appearance: A distant-looking boy that has a young, feminine look to him. Ash's red-amber eyes are dull, signaling that he is blind. He usually now has a frown on his face and barely leaves his room, so he is very pale. Ash's hair is red and short-ish, brushing his shoulders. He stands at 5'6" and weighs 133 pounds. He looks mostly forlorn. His build is more delicate.

Name: Kratos Claire
Years Stayed at the Facility: 1
Condition: Acute
Appearance: Long, ankle length hair and auburn bangs. He has light-hazel eyes and cat ears. He has two devilish tails and a strong, muscular body. He is about 5'11 and is 164 pounds. He is tanned.

Name: Alec "Leon" Price
Years Stayed at the Facility: 5
Condition: Chronic (most definitely Chronic)
Appearance: Long, long red hair pinned up in a ponytail and he has vivid blue eyes that change depending on certain emotions. He has a slightly muscular body, showing more of a lean build. He has sharp teeth and pointy ears. He stands at 6'2", weighing 156 pounds.

Name: Renight Icarus Phantom
Years Stayed at the Facility: 1
Condition: Chronic
Appearance: He has grey bangs and black hair. He has red hair that covers red eyes. Renight often has a lost look in his face and is often considered dumb. Renight's hair reaches to his lower back and he has a muscular build to him. He stands at 5'10" and weighs about 179 pounds. He is quite pale from the lack of sun.

http://jovec.tumblr.com/

5< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 pm

DancingDerpkip

DancingDerpkip

Name:Majora Grimmsworth

Years Stayed at the Facility: New Admission

Condition: Unknown (Presumably Acute, but further observations are needed)

Appearance: A tall man, standing at about 6’10” and weighing only a measly 100 lbs. He has extremely pale skin and short messy moonlight hair. He has bright yellow eyes and wears a large, dark green scarf that covers his mouth; as well he is very thin. He has two short cat-like tails and has a non muscular build. He bears a tattoo of a large black jaguar like creature on his back and is always silent unless spoken to. He always carries a picture of a young man with him and always has a grave look on his face.

6< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Archangel___Bios

[ Archangel Bios was setting the papers on his desk and got up. He was heading to the room where Ash was. The boy was near hysterics since his last delusion. Ash always had claimed that he could see the future but the legal guardian, Yogan Price, couldn't handle him anymore. He did say that the boy was to be kept alive. ]

Ash___Simons

[ Ash was writing on the walls again. The blind boy didn't say much in the asylum. His hands were shaking as he wrote. ]

Last edited by IceCreamFreak on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

7< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

C a r n a g e

He sighed, licking the wall as the mad craving for flesh and blood consumed him. He needed it, he desired it. Anything. Something. Carnage, the symbol for Cannibalism, sat there enclosed in his room. Licking the filthy wallpaper, clawing at it. He started to mumble at it before cussing it out for not hiding meat as the paper came away in shreds.

Purely insane and purely hungry.

S i v a i n

The young looking nurse moved about, supervising the patients. She decided to check on one of the more insane patients: Frith Quarantine. Also known as "Carnage". He claimed to be the symbol of Cannibalism and would eat everyone. Opening the door, and entering the room, she found the rumors were true as he pinned her to the wall muttering the word "meat". He was licking her neck as she struggled to escape. He was much stronger than she was.

8< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:01 pm

DancingDerpkip

DancingDerpkip

MAJORA

Majora was a new admission to the ward, he was brought in just yesterday. He remembers the smell of the ward when he entered, a strong sickly scent, it almost made him vomit. He was just helping the aides with sweeping the floor, unaware of his surroundings. He heard struggling and looked around calmly, taking notice of the room right beside him that was left open a little, he decided to go closer and take a better look inside.

9< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Kratos___Claire

[ Kratos noticed the nurse go into Carnage's room. He opened the door and ripped Carnage off of Sivain. He had his hair tied up this time. "I think the lady would like for you to stay away from her. I'm sure that your breath don't smell nice." ]

Anastasia__Simmons

[ Anastasia was walking over the halls when she noticed a patient sweeping the floor. Having a cheery smile on her face Anastasia approached him, "Hello!" she said. ]

Last edited by IceCreamFreak on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

10< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

C a r n a g e

Carnage growled darkly at Kratos, more animal than man. He tore himself away from the other male and stormed out of the room, off to find a random victim to eat.

S i v a i n

Sivain got off the ground, having fallen when Carnage was pulled away. She rubbed her neck, standing there confused. "Um, thank you," she said, smiling at the Acute gently.

11< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:57 pm

DancingDerpkip

DancingDerpkip

~MAJORA~

Seeing that everything was resolved he dismissed the electricity he was charging up into his hand. He then turned to the red haired nurse, "Hmp, you should really have patients like him in a straight jacket." He muttered, jerking his thumb at Carnage. His stoic eyes studied the nurse, taken back for a moment by her immense beauty, "I take it that your not human?" He asked as he proceeded with sweeping the rest of the floor.

12< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Anastasia____Simmons

[ Anastasia laughed, "I am not human," she said with a gentle smile. She still had her eyes twinkling in optimism. "How are you, here on the ward?" ]

Kratos____Claire

[ He shrugged, "No problem, princesa. I think you have someone to catch," he said.

13< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 am

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

S i v a i n

"I'll let our Head Nurse deal with him. I hate being near that cannibalistic freak," she said, rather icily.

14< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:25 am

DancingDerpkip

DancingDerpkip

~MAJORA~

Majora sighed and seemed to be considering how to answer the question. "Well, seeing as this is only my second day here, I suppose it's ok." He looked up again at Anastasia and raised an eyebrow, seeming slightly confused about something. He stopped sweeping and started to ask her something, "When I came here the first day, I saw a young man with red hair yet fairly pale, he was slightly similar to you, I doubt that he was human...But I don't think he was an angel either, who is he?"

15< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Anastasia____Simmons

[ Anastasia looked at him with slight shock. She glanced at the wall for a moment before looking at Majora again. "Slightly similar to me? Are you talking about Ash? I can take you to his room and you can identify him if he's the one..." ]

Kratos____Claire

[ Kratos gave a short laugh, "Why were you here anyway?" he said. ]

16< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

S i v a i n

"I heard him cussing at the wallpaper. I figured it was nothing, but, I always underestimate that fool," said Sivain.

17< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:50 pm

DancingDerpkip

DancingDerpkip

~MAJORA~

Majora looked at her for a moment before responding, "I suppose." he let the broom fall to the ground and stood there waiting for her to lead him. He knew that he made the nurse uncomfortable, he was able to sense emotions easily, it was almost like a sixth sense to the young man. "I'm sorry if I offended you with such a question." He said after a brief moment.

18< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:34 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Anastasia____Simmons
Ash____Simons

"N-No, I can take no offense," Ana said as she walked to Ash's room. She usually was with the boy anyway. She didn't know him very well after the few months he was admitted into the ward. She wondered what made the young boy so crazy, or psychotic. She stopped in front of his door for a moment before sighing. She had slightly troubled eyes. Ash reminded her of her deceased brother, Alexander Simmons. She closed her eyes for a moment before opening the door. Ash was shaking in the corner now, the writing on the walls now slowly sliding down the wall. Anastasia looked away from the walls. She knew those strange symbols.

Kratos_____Claire

"Don't you learn after the first time?" he said, laughing. "Sounds like you always fall for tricks."

19< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

S i v a i n

"This is my first time not having someone with me when I visited him. I usually have Nurse Kinsey or that other Chronic, Renea with me," she said.

20< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:16 pm

DancingDerpkip

DancingDerpkip

~MAJORA~
Majora looked inside the room, he saw the boy shaking in the corner. He went inside, nonchalant as always and approached Ash, "Hey,are you alright?" He took note of the writing on the wall being in blood. He moved away from the child and took a better look at the symbols, he studied the languages of other races before he was admitted to the ward, "This writing...this isn't exactly draconic....nor angelic...Both?" he muttered asking this to himself then anyone else, his eyes moved from the writing back to Ash.

21< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Anastasia____Simmons
Ash____Simons

[ Ansastasia looked at Ash for a moment then at Majora. It was indeed both. "D-do you study that race...?" Ash didn't say anything, he didn't know the dragon-angel language, so how can he write it? ]

Kratos____Claire

[ Kratos sighed, "Well maybe you shouldn't check up on him on your own." he said. He turned to leave, arms folded. ]

22< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

S i v a i n

"I'm sorry," said Sivain softly.

23< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 pm

DancingDerpkip

DancingDerpkip

~MAJORA~

Majora took his eyes off of Ash and looked back at Anastasia, "Not exactly, I know of the races separately but I have never learned about any mixed races such as this one." He explained then he turned and approached Ash again. He knelled next to him, his eyes studying his physical features as best as possible since the boy didn't look at him, "his features are angelic....But I don't feel the normal radiance I would feel around an angel." He noticed the child was shaking badly, Majora wondered if it was from writing in blood, "You should get this kid a pen and some paper, better then using blood also the walls should be scrubbed, the scent could attract unwanted guests." He sighed and left the room, he thought about that madman, Carnage, he hoped that Ash would be safe with him around.

24< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Ash____Simons
Anastasia____Simmons

[ Anastasia hugged Ash, who gave a slight scream at the contact. He had his hands in his hair as if he's trying to block out sounds. Anastasia tried to calm down Ash.

Kratos____Claire

[ Kratos looked at her curiously. "Why sorry?" ]

25< Sanity's Question > Empty Re: < Sanity's Question > Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Pierrot

Pierrot
Admin

S i v a i n

"You shouldn't have had to be involved."

R e n e a

Renea lingered outside the room, hearing the boy scream. She could smell the scent of blood. Her body wanted nothing to do with it. She rested her hand on the wall, listening quietly. Her China Blue eyes focused on what was playing in the room.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum