This is a Roleplaying Site
Hello Guest, please sign in if you wish to enjoy this site. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest, please sign in if you wish to enjoy this site. (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are Random.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia)

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Burning Stars

People love to have their children shine bright, they love to have their ambition shine bright. They also like to have their hopes shine brighter than anything. No one really wants to be dim, right? Stars, they burn for eons and eons, nonstop. Many people believe that the light that shines upon them is "ancient light". They even went as far as to try to gain power from the Celestial beings that gives them knowledge about these stars. Humans learned to control this "ancient light" and used it to power up many factories, lighting, and other futuristic electronics. They became ahead of their time. Cities, major cities, are Athnamas, Snowfield, Skylard, Saduj are powered by this "ancient light".

Celestial beings are people with inhuman powers and traits. Some have wings; some transform. Many Celestials know about the Spirits of the Earth, though scattered. Most Celestials are immortals, there are few that passes their traits through to their children. Depending on how the "ancient light" is used, it would have a negative or positive effect on the Celestials. They are connected to the light, in a way. There are over 8 billion stars, and there is one Celestial connected to that specific star. Sometimes, Celestials are treated fairly, and in some cities, they aren't. Humans used to worship Celestials, thinking of them as gods and such. The humans have followed this tradition for as long as history goes, until they have lost their way and their blood-lust grew along with greed and Sins, Celestials that have turned evil due to negative effects on their stars. Sins and Celestials are usually at war with one another, seeing different sides of an argument.

There are man-made Celestials, called Cilisins. Cilisins are made from pure energy and therefore, they do not have their own star. They have all of the human qualities, yet Celestial abilities are within them, dormant. To humans, depending on their star, they are considered as "degraded humans" and are often mocked, beaten, enslaved, or experimented even more for testing. Celestials view Cilisins as "poor children". Having mercy, love and care for such man-made beings. Sins would either rape, enslave or kill Cilisins on sight. Even with such little mercy, they would not last long with a Sin.

Humans have been divided by the use of the stars, some negative, others positive. Vylence are humans of evil, using the "ancient light" for their greed and dark magic.

There are four classes in the Vylence side. Vylences that know dark magic are Necromancers, able to call skeletons from the dead temporarily with the "ancient light", and are able to tame beasts. Beserkers are Vylences that are like the warriors, using the "ancient light" to increase their strength. There are Slayers, which are stealthy and they are thieves, using the "ancient light" to increase speed. Phase are people that can shift into deadly beasts: wolves, dragons, vampires, chimeras, and vultures using the light.

Virtue is the good side of humans and they, too, have four classes. They use the "ancient light" for salvation and righteousness. Justice is the class of warriors that use the "ancient light" as strength. Bards are ones that support with white magic, save for healing, in battles. Mana are Virtues that transform into different beasts using the light for a temporary time. Swallowtails are one that are as swift as lighting, being energetic.

Sins are evil Celestials, ones that have been corrupted. They have been corrupted through the way their light have been used. There is no saving Celestials when they become Sins. Sins have body markings on various parts of their bodies, always black. Their wings, if they have any, will appear more demonic and translucent enough to see the bones. They crave for blood, wrath or it's just their plain insanity. They are a very discrete race.

Celestial Forms:
Code:
[size=9][center][b]Full Name[/b]
[b]Power(s)[/b]:
[b]Relationship status[/b]:
[b]Star Name[/b][/center][/size]
Cilisin Forms:
Code:
[size=1][center][b]Full Name[/b]
[b]Date of Creation[/b]:
[b]Power(s)[/b]:
[b]Relationship Status[/b]:[/center][/size]
Humans Forms:
Code:
[b]Date of Birth, race[/b]:
[b]Side[/b]:
[b]Portion of power[/b]:
Sin Forms:
Code:
[b]Reason of Corruption[/b]:
[b]Star Name[/b]:
[b]Tattoo[/b]:

http://jovec.tumblr.com/

2Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:12 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Phoenix
Power(s): Ability over fire
Relationship status: Single
Star Name: Nashira

Zion
Power(s): Able to shape-shift into anything.
Star Name: Phaet

Gabriel
Power(s): Grants slight abilities to those that don't have any for limited time.
Star Name: REGULUS

Ash Ophyr Simons
Date of Creation: December 26th, 3:00 PM
Power(s): Wind and Music
Relationship Status: Single

Renight Icarus Phantom
Date of Creation: July 4th, 1:42 AM
Power(s): Darkness, death, telepathy, shape-shifting

Buffi Royale
Date of Creation: January 1st, 12:29 PM
Power(s): Light, walking on water

Cielo Cultivain
Date of Birth, race: August 23rd, 9:20 AM, Puerto Rican
Side: Virtue
Portion of power: Swallowtail

Ninetales Nobunaga Foxx
Date of Birth, race: March 3rd, 3:24 AM; Korean
Portion of power: Bard

Seldom Jackson
Date of Birth, race: April 28th, 11:54 PM; American
Side: Vylence
Portion of power: Necromancer

Enrique Lopez
Reason of Corruption: Ancient light was used for killing and manipulation
Star Name: Dheneb
Tattoo: Wasp on his hand

Xylon Kitsune Amaterasu
Reason of Corruption: Light was used for lies and trickery
Star Name: Zuben Elakribi
Tattoo: Dragon across his face

3Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:17 am

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Tsubasa Baker
Power(s):Danger Sense, Telekinesis, Super Strength.
Star name:POLLUX

Paranoidia Benevelance Lowell
Date of Birth:30. September, Puerto Rican
Portion of power: Justice

Quincy Eon Lupe
Reason of Corruption: Star was used for endless carnage
Star Name:SIRIUS
Tattoo: Black Dragon around his ankle
Relationship Status: single

Deceaty Praphet
Reason of Corruption: Star was used to deceive people
Star Name: Talitha
Tattoo: An open heart on the back of his neck.

4Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:19 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

• Phoenix

Phoenix walked in the cold streets with bare feet. She had her hair in a bun, although it was long and such. She continued to walk in the freezing rain. She didn't mind it. She held Ash close to her, his teeth was hitting against each other and he was shaking violently. The Celestial didn't know what to do with the Cilisin, she didn't know how to care for a child or any child-like person. Phoenix rubbed her hand on Ash's arm, hoping that there will be some warmth for the child. He was only 14.

• Buffi

Buffi walked on the dusty trail, her white dress already staining red. She didn't know what to do, she was lost. She stumbled upon a rock, nearly falling but catching herself. She shivered lightly, but that didn't stop her from walking. Her skirt was ripped and peppered with the dirt, it wasn't hard to tell that she was travelling all this time nonstop. Her black hair clung to her face and she was pale. Her eyes, a beautiful violet, were cast onto the ground. She lost her brother, Kratos, in combat with a Sin and he had told her to run. She did. She had no room to cry, that was for sure. She couldn't, she knew that crying over her dead brother won't bring him back. She wanted shelter and food though.

5Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 am

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoida was walking on the dusty path, making his way home from a mission complete take-out that his friends managed to take him to. He managed to take some of the leftovers in a box with him. his arm guards where a bit dull, but he didn't care. A bit... His black shoulder length hair was itching his ears, and he could have moved it if he wasn't stuffing his face with the unfinished chicken from earlier. he raised his eyebrows as he saw something in the distance. It looked like a woman. Maybe it is? Could be a guy like his gay friend Marceto. "Hey!" He called. Waving his chicken in the air. "You 'live there?"

Tsubasa

The winged Celestian scoffed. Being lectured by his father was one of the things he could have avoided, but noo, his father had to dig up info from these so-called "friends". Now he's punished. Like a little kid, stuck in his room until and after dinner. What a drag... Father even padlocked the window. the black winged angel-like Celestial flopped on the bed, grumbling to himself for his stupidity.

6Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:29 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

• Buffi

Buffi looked at the man, "Y-yes..." she said quietly. She stumbled to the ground, exhausted. She tried to get up, but she failed.

• Phoenix
  • Ash
  • Ninetales

Phoenix noticed an inn. She went inside it to gain shelter for her and Ash. She didn't want them to get hypothermia or such. She noticed a man with short black hair, looking quite different with ocean blue-green eyes. "Sir..." she said, "Sir, please, do you have anything to help this child?" She motioned to Ash who was still freezing, his lips tainted blue a little. Ninetales looked at him and smiled at her, "A bit of warmth will help him." he said. "Come, come with me."

7Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 am

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia looked at the woman wide-eyed. "I hoped you're not going to pass out on me," he muttered loud enough for her to hear. He squatted down to her level, and put his unfinished chicken on the ground. Though he lamented this act, nothing can get in the way when saving a life. He took a fresh chicken leg out, handing it out for the woman. "I can hold it for you while you eat," he said softly, quickly adding, "You look really beat up..."

8Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:36 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

• Buffi

Buffi looked at him, pain coursing throughout her eyes. "I-I see..." she said. "Thank you..." She started to bite off the chicken, using her arms as support. She ached, all over her body.

9Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:38 am

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

He felt so bad for her. The way her frame is all dirtied and neglected, like a lost, beaten puppy. He tried to make eating more easy for her, tilting the leg a little to give her the meaty parts and bringing it a little closer. "How long have you been out here?" he asked, burrowing his eyebrows in as he thought of many situations she could have been in. "It's not safe for a young woman to be out here alone."

10Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:41 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

• Buffi

"Several days..." she muttered. "I don't remember..." She continued to eat for a while before talking again. "We've been ambushed... my brother..."

11Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:45 am

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

He sighed heavily. "Don't stress yourself with so many thoughts, ma'am," he said softly, wishing that she wasn't in so much pain. "Maybe if you'd like to, I can take you to my house?" He suddenly realized what he said and felt his face grow hot. "B-but I won't try anything, honest! I'll give you my finest clothing and you can sleep--I mean rest--on my bed!" He was making a fool out of himself, lamenting inwards for his stupidness.

Tsubasa

Tsubasa began to pick the lock. His black feathers in his large wings was aching for the wind to brush though them. "There's no way that old man would keep me here forever," he grunted as he failed to open the lock, breaking the pick. "DAMNIT!!"

12Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:46 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

• Buffi

Buffi sighed as she finished the chicken. "...I don't mind." she said. "I-I'm... Buffi Royale..."

13Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:50 am

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

"Hm~ What a lovely name," he purred, throwing the bone behind him, moving to pick up the woman bridal style. "My name's Paranoidia Benevelance Lowell, but people call me Para." Maybe he can sacrifice the food too... Though his appetite really didn't agree with his way of thinking.

14Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:52 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

• Buffi

Buffi coughed, "T-thank you..." she said. "Thank you f-for caring at l-least..."

15Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:55 am

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

"It's nothin'" he ginned, scooping her in his arms. She was cold in his arms, and his muscled arms didn't really help him, being naturally hot-skinned, but he figured that it'll help her a lot so he tried his best to cuddle her without imposing a bad impression. "Of to my house then, eh?" He began to walk again, having a little spring in his steps as he continued his walk home.

(sooo sorry, I think I just Godmodded, *jumps off a bridge to drown herself* I'm sorry, I'm such a noob at this!!!)
((I still think I did... ;A;))

16Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:02 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

[You didn't, because I did mention that she is cold. :3]
[And you still didn't.]

• Buffi

Buffi tried not to nod to sleep. She was far too tired, but she didn't want to be disrespectful.

17Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:04 am

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

He noticed the young woman trying to stay awake and smiled warmly at her. "It's okay," he whispered, continuing his walk. "You can go to sleep, it'll help claim you down." He smacked himself mentally. He had NO idea how to comfort anyone, not even himself, so why is he trying? He held her tighter, hoping his warmth would help her relax a bit.

Tsubasa

The padlock gave a faint click on the angel's tenth try on getting the damn thing open. He gave a small victory dance around the room, but his hopes where quickly terminated as the door nob moved. He was next to the door in a flash, using his foot as a stopper, keeping it from opening too wide. "Hey son," his father bellowed, scaring the long haired celetian aristocrat a bit. "Dinner's ready."

"Really? O-ohakay, be there in a flash after I...Wake up," the teenager like celestial chuckled, hoping that his father didn't suspect anything. His father gave a snort, turning around and walking back down the hallway. Closing the door, Tsubasa gave a short sigh of relief. he glared at the padlock and cursed at it silently.

18Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 am

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

• Buffi

She nodded and closed her eyes, saying "brother" as she fell asleep.

• Ninetales
  • Phoenix
  • Ash

They entered a room and the bard smiled at the Celestial. "I don't charge at all, so please, make yourselves at home." He patted on the bed, "Put the boy here, I'll tend to him right away." Phoenix did so, Ash whimpering a little bit. He was still shaking, his hair wet and it clung to his face. Ninetales started to warm up the boy, putting the covers over him and going to get a nice hot chocolate for him.

19Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 am

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Tsubasa

After dinner, the winged aristocrat's father immediately sentenced the guilty Celestial to his room. Tsubasa locked his door, grinning evilly. He moved to removed the padlock in one swift move, then opened the window. The first thing that happened was the wind smacking his face, half choking him. The second thing that happened was that his father came into the room. The third thing that happened was a smack to the back. "WHAT THE HELL ER YA DOIN'" his father roared.

"A-aah, going for a fly?" Tsubasa squeaked, trying to get away from the elder celestial's merciless grip.

"I DIDN' TELL YA-"

"Sorry, got to go!" Tsubasa twisted his body and fell our the window, using his wings to oppose the wind, smacking it against the force. He used his back muscles to flap his wings, leaving his father roaring after him as he soared through the sky.

20Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

• Ash
  • Phoenix
  • Ninetales.

Phoenix ran a hand through the boy's red hair. "I don't know his name. He fainted before anything..." she said. Ninetales smiled at her, "He's going to be fine. He's just resting after a bit of freezing. Do you want anything?"

Phoenix shook her head. "No, I don't..." she said quietly as she continued to look at the boy sleep. "I can feel that he is made of pure energy... it's quite dangerous..." Ash moaned in his sleep before burying his face deeper into the pillow.

21Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Paranoidia opened the door of his house, inhaling the sent of the Jasmine candles which have been burning for days now. He managed to flick the lights on with his elbow, and gently moved his way to his bedroom. Placing Buffi on the soft mattress. He sighed, a bit nervous of having a woman on his bed, in his house. He then remembered how she wolfed down the chicken leg and when to the ketchen to make something.

22Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

• Buffi

Buffi continued to sleep peacefully, moving her head to the side.
  • Phoenix
  • Ninetales
  • Ash
  • Renight.

Phoenix smiled at Ninetales. "I didn't catch your name." she said. "I am Phoenix," Ninetales bowed to her, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Phoenix," he said. "I am Ninetales Foxx." Phoenix looked at Ash. "He needs a name." she said. "I don't know what to name him..."

"We'll think of it later..." he said. "But first, you need something to eat and a warm shower. You can borrow my late wife's clothes. Hopefully they'll fit."

"Thank you."

Renight walked down the hallways of the mansion he was trapped in. He didn't bother with much, he couldn't do much of anything anyway.

23Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Tsubasa

The winged aristocrat walked along the streets. His face was covered in an angry red and one of his wings where popped from it's place. His left part of his back was in pain, and he stumbled to the hotel like building. "H-Hello?" His horse voice croaked. He pounded on the door as hard as he could with his right hand. "Hello? Is anyone there? Please answer me!"

24Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Jovec

Jovec
Admin

Ninetales.
Phoenix.
Ash.

Ninetales looked at Phoenix. "Please, stay here." he said. He could hear the knocking and he opened the door. "Hello...?"

Phoenix ran a hand through the boy's hair, thinking of a name for him.

25Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Empty Re: Burning Stars (1x1 ICF and Paranoidia) Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Paranoidia

Paranoidia

Tsubasa

"H-hello, sir," the celestial greeted, painfully bowing down. "I'm sorry to bother you , but do you think that I can trouble a night to stay?" Blood was dripping from his face, and his left wing's feathers dragged on the floor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum